When you are juicing, you miss the fiber as well as some of the important nutrients and gut health benefits that come from fiber. Juices are made with fruit and high sugar veggies that may cause a blood sugar spike particularly if you don’t consume any food at the same time. However, food blends like smoothies are blend of whole foods, which means you are keeping all the nutrients from your fruits and vegetables. You can also add extra-nutritious superfoods, seeds and healthy fats to your recipes that make them a nutritional filling meal.
Articles in this section
- Are your recipes suitable for vegans?
- Are your recipes suitable for vegetarians?
- Do you cater to people with allergies?
- Are your recipes gluten free?
- Do you use GMO ingredients?
- How long is the food good for?
- Do you use artificial sweeteners flavors, or colors?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional information on each recipe?
- Why do you use frozen ingredients?
- Why is Blix better than juices?