Most fresh fruits and vegetables are picked before they ripen, which doesn’t give them enough time to develop the full benefits of vitamins and minerals. In addition, the time it takes for these fresh fruits & vegetables to travel to your local grocery store means that they may no longer be fresh, and/or lose some of their nutrients. In most cases, frozen fruits have been shown to contain higher nutritional value compared to the fresh fruits found in grocery stores. Freezing helps to retain their nutrients so you can get all the benefits of the original produce in your Blix cups.
Articles in this section
- Are your recipes suitable for vegans?
- Are your recipes suitable for vegetarians?
- Do you cater to people with allergies?
- Are your recipes gluten free?
- Do you use GMO ingredients?
- How long is the food good for?
- Do you use artificial sweeteners flavors, or colors?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional information on each recipe?
- Why do you use frozen ingredients?
- Why is Blix better than juices?