Water is the universal elixir we recommend for most of our recipes (with the only exception being olive oil for our Kale Basil Pesto). However, you can feel free to get creative and experiment. For smoothies, try milk or diary-free milk, juices, plant waters like coconut water, or even a dash of alcohol! For soups, you can try using broth or coconut milk to add more flair.
Articles in this section
- Are your recipes suitable for vegans?
- Are your recipes suitable for vegetarians?
- Do you cater to people with allergies?
- Are your recipes gluten free?
- Do you use GMO ingredients?
- How long is the food good for?
- Do you use artificial sweeteners flavors, or colors?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional information on each recipe?
- Why do you use frozen ingredients?
- Why is Blix better than juices?